Hospitals can share medical test results before July 1 Hoang Nhung HCMC – Deputy Prime Minister Vu Duc Dam has asked the Ministry of Health and the Vietnam Medical Association to develop a roadmap to share medical test results among first-grade hospitals and mutually recognize such results before July 1, 2017, the Government Office said. Deputy PM Dam required the Ministry of Health to promptly complete the guidelines to implement the test results management project in 2016-2025. By January 1 next year, test results from special-grade and first-grade hospitals should be shared. In addition, the Vietnam Medical Association is told to appraise and make public the quality of hospitals including such clinics’ testing quality in accordance with criteria of the Ministry of Health. Many experts highly appreciate the connection of hospitals’ computer systems to share medical test results as it will reduce expenses for patients and save doctors’ time. Moreover, it will help address cases in which some hospitals refuse to recognize test results of others.
- Nurse left with incurable cancer after hospital 'misses' it for three years
- Latest: Government ministers decline to express confidence in medical officer after CervicalCheck scandal
- ‘Every necessary precaution’: Fear of Ebola outbreak places Denver hospital on lockdown
- Yes-side reaction: 'This result is bigger than Ireland...The world is watching'
- 'A simple test could have saved my son'
- Tiny piece of tampon nearly kills mum-of-two left fighting for life
- Latest: Blogger 'numb' and 'angry' after mother one of 17 who died of cervical cancer
- Tech cheerleader takes on the NHS
- From years of infertility struggles to five healthy kids: One mom's uplifting IVF journey
- Mum nearly dies after tiny piece of tampon is left inside her leaving her battling toxic shock syndrome
Hospitals can share medical test results before July 1 have 285 words, post on at February 16, 2017. This is cached page on Vietnam Dance. If you want remove this page, please contact us.