Over 15,000 holiday-makers visited the Phong Nha-Ke Bang National Park in the central province of Quang Binh during the first five days of the Year of the Goat (February 19-23), up over 10 percent against the same period last year. Phong Nha and Tien Son caves were the most attractive destinations in the park, drawing nearly 8,900 visitors. Le Thanh Loi, Director of the Phong Nha-Ke Bang Tourism Centre, said his agency offered a 10 percent discount on food and services at the centre’s restaurants, while adding traditional dishes to restaurant’s menu during the holiday. During the occasion, historical and spiritual tourist sites in the province such as Than Dinh Mountain, Tam Co cave, Lieu Hanh princess temple also attracted a large number of tourists. Established in 2001, the Phong Nha-Ke Bang National Park is among the 238 most important ecological zones in the world. It was recognised by the UNESCO as a World Natural Heritage Site on geological and geomorphologic criteria in 2003. Recently, the Vietnam Records Organisation listed four tourism sites in Quang Binh amongst the top 50 must-see travel destinations in Vietnam, including Phong Nha Cave, Ngang Pass, Nhat Le Beach and Phong Nha-Ke Bang National Park….
- Phong Nha - Ke Bang, an ideal tourist attraction in summer
- Discover caves systems of Phong Nha - Ke Bang
- Phong Nha - Ke Bang – Best Tangible Heritage Site in 2015
- Vietnam’s Phong Nha-Ke Bang National Park to get UNESCO recognition for 2nd time
- Quang Binh to hold Phong Nha ? Ke Bang festival
- Orienting the development of Phong Nha-Ke Bang natural Heritage
- Along the Heritage Road in central Vietnam: Phong Nha-Ke Bang
- Phong Nha - Ke Bang National Park
- Phong Nha-Ke Bang green tour to be opened
- Phong Nha - Ke Bang nominated for World Heritage the second time
Bản in : Phong Nha-Ke Bang greets over 15,000 tourists on New Year days have 289 words, post on at February 15, 2017. This is cached page on Vietnam Dance. If you want remove this page, please contact us.