Here we discuss the five recruits who have either signed their letter of intent or enrolled early, and rank them for their importance to Auburn football.Auburn football will come out of National Signing Day with the No. 9 recruitment class as ranked by 247sports.com. What started early in December 2016 with Jarrett Stidham‘s recruitment, the Tigers will complete an impressive class that will add onto an already powerful roster for 2017.The top rated recruits from this year include 4-star defensive end Markaviest Bryant, 5-star offensive tackle Calvin Ashley, and the newest addition to running back with 4-star Devan Barrett. Names that came to shock those on the Plains were the commitments of 3-star athlete JaTarvious Whitlow, a quarterback who will switch to wide receiver, and 3-star tight end John Samuel Shenker, whose connection with Chip Lindsey led to his recruitment.It’s safe to say that this recruitment class won’t make or break the 2017 season, but it certainly does have the capabilities of making Auburn a dark horse name come playoff season. Lindsey’s relationships with quarterbacks — and seemingly tight ends — along with Malzahn’s trickery and relationship with running backs offers an interesting story for offense.Defensively, Auburn is set up… Read full this story
- Here’s how UCF could ‘come back’ to Fresno State in College Football Playoff rankings
- From football to princess dresses: How Placer’s coach built a winner at home and away
- Ranking SEC coaches: Nick Saban welcomes new challengers to his kingdom
- Ranking Pac-12 coaches: UCLA's Chip Kelly will challenge for top spot soon
- JUCO football, broken down in 4 minutes
- Friday Five: Finding the next Herm Edwards to join the college football coaching ranks
- Alabama-Ohio State title game is the 'challenge college football needs'
- College football resume rankings: Alabama remains behind LSU after convincing victory
- 2019’s QB recruiting class is short on stars, but has good players
- College football rankings, ranked
Auburn Football Recruiting: Ranking Five Much-Needed Recruits have 311 words, post on www.foxsports.com at February 2, 2017. This is cached page on Vietnam Dance. If you want remove this page, please contact us.