Thousands of Vietnamese people working in Laos and Thailand have been returned home to celebrate the Tet festival, averaging 2,000-3,000 a day, said senior lieutenant colonel Tran Duc Phuc on January 12. The number was triple and quadruple over normal, said he who is head of the border post in Cau Treo International Border Gate in the north central province of Ha Tinh.According to negotiations between Vietnam and Laos, Cau Treo International Border Gate does entrance and exit procedures for citizens from 7 a.m. – 7:30 p.m. everyday.In the days near the Lunar New Year, authorized agencies in Vietnamese Cau Treo and Lao Nam Phao International Border Gate will extend the service until 10 p.m. and after that time for unexpected reasons.
- Hilary Duff cradles daughter Banks in her arms as she heads to a party with son Luca... one day after returning home from her South African honeymoon
- Iranian chess referee Shohreh Bayat remains scared to return home to her family over headscarf controversy
- "Rat’s Weddings" galore as Vietnamese woodcut artist prepares for Tet
- Residents urged not to return home as Philippines volcano continues to spew ash, lava fountains
- Lava spews out of Philippine volcano with thousands forced to flee their homes as authorities warn a further 'explosive eruption' may be yet to come
- OVs wish to return home to welcome Tet
- Vietnamese expats in Canada celebrate Tet holiday
- Vietnamese people abroad gather for Tet
- 'HumWapasAayenge': Kashmiri Pandits' tweets pledge to return home
- Queensland bushfire threat prompts Premier to return home early from Switzerland
Thousands of Vietnamese from Laos, Thailand returns home for Tet have 257 words, post on at January 12, 2017. This is cached page on Vietnam Dance. If you want remove this page, please contact us.