Mr Trong made the remark while working with Phu Yen provincial leaders during his visit there on January 30-31.
The legislative leader emphasized that all economic sectors in Phu Yen are enjoying legal equality and local people’s living conditions are improving remarkably. This indicates the effective implementation of the Party’s Resolutions in the current development situation, he added.
Chairman Trong said that his visit to Phu Yen aimed to clarify many important issues related to the development of a socialist-oriented market economy, the promotion of grass-roots democracy, and the strengthening of Party organisations.
The NA Chairman conveyed his best wishes to officials and people in Phu Yen province on the occasion of the forthcoming lunar New Year Festival (Tet).
- Intellia Therapeutics Announces Third Quarter 2018 Financial Results and Corporate Developments
- South Africa: National Council of Provinces (NCOP) Concludes A Successful Oversight And Public Participation Visit To Gauteng
- Education emerged as a leading concern during National Council of Provinces (NCOP's) outreach in Johannesburg today
- Deputy President Mabuza leads The Human Resource Development Council (HRDC) to the North West Province
- South Africa: Deputy President Mabuza leads The Human Resource Development Council (Hrdc) to The North West Province
- The Human Resource Development Council of South Africa held an Invigorating 21st Meeting
- Big downtown San Jose residential complex on tap after land deal
- African Development Bank Launches first Africa-to-Africa (A2A) Investment Report
- Mattel Creates New Film Division, Taps Oscar-Nominated Producer Robbie Brenner to Head
- Kind Heaven Taps Phương Uyên Trần as Co-Founder and President of Kind Heaven Asia