Mr Trong made the remark while working with Phu Yen provincial leaders during his visit there on January 30-31.
The legislative leader emphasized that all economic sectors in Phu Yen are enjoying legal equality and local people’s living conditions are improving remarkably. This indicates the effective implementation of the Party’s Resolutions in the current development situation, he added.
Chairman Trong said that his visit to Phu Yen aimed to clarify many important issues related to the development of a socialist-oriented market economy, the promotion of grass-roots democracy, and the strengthening of Party organisations.
The NA Chairman conveyed his best wishes to officials and people in Phu Yen province on the occasion of the forthcoming lunar New Year Festival (Tet).
- Phu Yen province seeks investment to tap potential
- Phu Yen Province Taps Tourism Potentials
- Phu Yen Province: Building Good Infrastructure to Attract Investors
- Phu Yen province celebrates 30 years of liberation
- Phu Yen Province to tap tourism potential
- Phu Yen seeks investment to tap potential
- President Sang tours Phu Yen province
- Phu Yen province urged to tap its economic potential
- Phu Yen marks 30th anniversary of re-establishment