The five-member group will hold their debut concert in Hanoi at 8pm on September 25 at the Hanoi Opera House.
They will also perform at the Hanoi-based University of Social Sciences and Humanities at 4.30pm on September 26; and the Vietnam National Academy of Music at 8 pm on September 27.
While the debut concert is by invitation only, the two following shows are open free to the public.
Founded in 1994, the group has performed in Germany, the Netherlands and France. They play a variety of instruments including the tar (Persian long-neck, waisted string instrument), the kamancheh (Persian bowed string instrument), the tanbur (pear-shaped, long-necked string instrument), the tonbak (Persian goblet drum), the daf (Persian frame drum), and the santur (Iranian dulcimer).
- Singer makes debut album of xam music
- Q&A: Ben Sollee tells TechRepublic how his virtual reality app will innovate the experience of music
- Artificial intelligence invades music: Embracing the tech and staying human
- Southwest Airlines And Beats Music Launches Free In-Flight Music Streaming Service
- Amazon Prime Music vs. Spotify: It's No Contest
- IHeartRadio Music Awards: All You Need To Know
- Eyes on Iran, Lines for IPhone, Jury Award
- LIVE BLOG: Apple's San Francisco Music Event
- CMA Awards: Carrie Underwood Reveals Baby Gender; Debuts "Something In The Water" Music Video
- Live music shown to reduce stress hormones