Photo: Getty Images What can we say? Perhaps the Royal Family is getting a little more candid. Weeks after Prince William issued a very rare public statement in support of Prince Harry's new romance with Meghan Markle, which followed an equally unusual statement from Prince Harry himself about the matter, Prince Andrew has issued an additional rare public statement regarding the future roles of his daughters, the Princesses Eugenie and Beatrice. (You know, the ones with the great hats .) Issued through Buckingham Palace, Prince Andrew denounced the recent tabloid fodder that suggested he and his brother, Prince Charles, were in stark disagreement over the intended careers of the two princesses. One of the supposed disagreements, for instance, was Prince Charles's disapproval of the young women pursuing full-fledged professional careers outside of their palace duties. "As a father, my wish for my daughters is for them is to be modern working young women, who happen to be members of the royal family, and I am delighted to see them building their careers," Prince Andrew wrote . "When they do support the royal family in its work, this is very much appreciated by my family and, most importantly, by those organisations… Read full this story
- Princess Eugenie shares rare family photo for special occasion
- Princess Eugenie's royal baby name: hints revealed
- Meghan Markle ‘overshadowed’ Princess Eugenie’s wedding ‘deliberately’
- Princess Diana’s Restless Ghost Still Haunts the Royal Family
- Princess Eugenie's baby and Meghan Markle's son Archie could have THIS in common
- What will Princess Eugenie and Jack Brooksbank's baby's title be?
- Princess Eugenie takes on special new role close to her heart
- The Crown series four: Embattled Princess Diana pleads 'to be loved' by the Royal Family amid the fairytale facade... as Gillian Anderson recreates Margaret Thatcher's brittle tone in new trailer
- Pregnant Princess Eugenie glowing on rare public appearance for special cause
- Princess Eugenie pictured for the first time since royal baby news
The Royal Family Issues Another Rare Public Statement to Support the Careers of Princesses Eugenie and Beatrice have 322 words, post on www.vulture.com at December 10, 2016. This is cached page on Vietnam Dance. If you want remove this page, please contact us.