Home Health Wellness Wellness oi-Lekhaka By Lekhaka on December 21, 2016 Do you develop an unexplainable itchy rash after eating shellfish or specific types of fish? How about after eating eggs or after gulping down a hot glass of milk? Have you ever experienced that strange tingling in the mouth area after eating a certain food? If you ever experienced these signs, you might be affected by allergy. Research has proved that if you are allergic to a certain item, you might turn out to be allergic to similar other items as well. There are certain allergies that go together. Here in this article we shall talk about certain allergies that go together and how being aware of them can save you from a lot of trouble. Are you allergic to peanuts? Have you ended up with rashes and itchiness in your throat after consuming peanut butter? Beware. You might end up with similar conditions if you consume lentils, peas, beans and other legumes. Many of us are allergic to pollen grains and suffer from severe bouts of seasonal allergies. But have you ever thought that if you are allergic to pollen grains, you might end up being allergic to… Read full this story
- AP FACT CHECK: Trump, Dems and politics of the pandemic
- How you can strengthen your defence against Covid-19 with these easy-to-follow tips from an academic who’s studied the wonders of the human immune system for 20 years
- The Hill's Morning Report — $1,000,000,000,000: GOP unveils historic US rescue effort
- Scientists are racing to find the best drugs to treat COVID-19
- Key workers from doctors to teachers tell us what’s REALLY going on in the daily frontline fight against coronavirus
- Hollywood's Top Doctors Revealed: Exclusive Survey
- 'If it was up to the doctors they'd shut down the entire world!' Donald Trump doubles down on getting America 'open for business' in DAYS by confining lockdowns to 'hot spots'
- 'This is not a cold. This is the Grim Reaper knocking on my door': Fitness enthusiast, 42, blasts people who dismiss coronavirus symptoms as he describes terror and pain of muscle cramps, 104 temperature and struggling to breathe
- Coronavirus: Is it too much to ask for an
Surprising Causes Of Allergies That You Need To Know have 356 words, post on www.boldsky.com at December 21, 2016. This is cached page on Vietnam Dance. If you want remove this page, please contact us.