Viet Nam News On January 3 and 4, L’Espace will host a charity music night entitled The Trip – A Beautiful Harmony of Love with the participation of junior artists from TV reality shows such as Vieät Nam Idol Kids, The Voice Kids, Dancing with the Star Kids, and Little Hero. Those dedicated junior artists, who are from New Zealand, HCM City and Hà Nội will gather together in The Trip with a common desire to give poor children the opportunity to change their lives through love and musical talent. The line up includes Jayden Trịnh – a Vietnamese-Singaporean youngster who can play 14 musical instruments; Gia Khiêm with an emotional voice; siblings Thảo My – Thiên Tùng – talented MCs of Việt Nam Idol Kids and the boy famous for Michael Jackson’s dance cover; and the winners of The Voice Kids, Dancing with the Star Kids. Tickets cost VNĐ500,000; 200,000; and 120,000 (for children under 12). The proceeds will be donated to the project fund and used to organise Tet for children in the remote district of Mèo Vạc in the northern mountainous province of Hà Giang on January 14-16. – VNS
- We Saw Nuns Kill Children: The Ghosts of St. Joseph’s Catholic Orphanage
- NHS workers, charities and health heroes celebrated in The Sun’s Who Cares Wins awards 2019
- How David Letterman Reinvented TV
- Six ways to raise a resilient child
- Green Day: From Punk to Platinum
- Cruel to be kind?
- Retired sales director, 64, pays terrible price as a victim of Britain's diabetes epidemic after a blister on his foot leaves him without a leg
Charity music night for poor children have 272 words, post on at December 28, 2016. This is cached page on Vietnam Dance. If you want remove this page, please contact us.