DONALD Trump admitted he is prepared to make women travel hundreds of miles for an abortion in a shock first interview as President-elect. Trump was speaking from his opulent New York apartment for the first time since sweeping to the White House last week. And he told worried Americans: “Don’t be afraid.” In a wide-ranging interview the 70-year-old businessman said: His plans for abortion law could see the practice banned in some states. He will “immediately deport” up to three million illegal immigrants. Gay marriage laws are “fine” with him. Barack Obama had “a great sense of humour” in the pair’s meeting last week. related storiesTREVOR KAVANAGHTheresa May will have to rethink her attitude towards Nigel Farage now he’s best buds with Donald TrumpDEALING WITH THE DONALDSecret memo describes how British officials hope to influence Trump by exploiting his character’U.S. NOT SAFE’Turkey warns citizens against travelling to America over increasing violence since Trump win‘WE’RE A NEWS SHOW’Marine Le Pen praises Trump as BBC defends interviewing far-right leader on Remembrance SundayVideo‘TAKE ON MY WIFE’Jeremy Corbyn says he would like to see Donald Trump argue against his Mexican wife over wall planNEVER MIND THE BALLOTS…Farage and aides dub themselves the ’Brex pistols’ as they meet Trump… Read full this story
- ‘A Lot Of People Who Live Near The Border Want More Ports Of Entry’: DW Gibson On Book ’14 Miles: Building The Border Wall’
- Trump SIGNS his Mexican border wall to celebrate the 200th mile built, says it is 'foolproof', then tells Dreamers 'good things are going to happen' after losing his attempt to strip them of their right to stay in U.S.
- President Donald Trump: Who is he bringing with him to the White House?
- ‘Extreme Vetting’: Donald Trump’s Proposal on Homeland Security Harkens Back to Past Victories
- Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez aka AOC pushes to block Donald Trump’s ‘national emergency’
- The 32 most bizarre lines from Donald Trump's latest interview with Sean Hannity
- Why Democrats don’t hold Donald Trump accountable
- Chinese diplomats start burning documents after State Department orders immediate closure of Beijing's consulate in Houston 'to protect American intellectual property'
- Donald Trump: Maybe I’ll Invade Chicago!
- Becoming an American in the Age of Trump
Donald Trump says women may have travel to another state for abortions, promises to ‘immediately deport 3 million immigrants and insists he WILL build Mexico border wall in first interview from New York bling palace have 374 words, post on www.thesun.co.uk at November 14, 2016. This is cached page on Vietnam Dance. If you want remove this page, please contact us.