posted on 23 Nov 2016, 16:51 17 1. darkkjedii (Posts: 27047; Member since: 05 Feb 2011) This POS is gonna be a horrible President. posted on 23 Nov 2016, 16:59 11 3. Mxyzptlk (unregistered) How did we end up with Trump and Hillary as candidates? posted on 23 Nov 2016, 17:03 0 6. Awalker (Posts: 1816; Member since: 15 Aug 2013) That’s who primary voters chose. We ended up with the guy who was the worst candidate in the entire primary field as president. posted on 23 Nov 2016, 17:35 7 18. phonehome (Posts: 811; Member since: 19 Dec 2014) The establishment only think for themselves. That bubble burst in their faces (would have also done so with Bernie Sanders who would have defeated Trump)…What goes up must come down. Just like with Microsoft’s domination in the computer (general terms including smartphones) market. posted on 23 Nov 2016, 18:20 1 32. razmahtaz001 (Posts: 444; Member since: 11 May 2013) wtf…two of the worst candidates ever, i could not believe the choice LOL 55. Finalflash (Posts: 3712; Member since: 23 Jul 2013) Other than Bernie though, who else was better exactly? From the republicans you have an infinite number of liars,… Read full this story
- Apple announces iPhone 11, takes on Netflix, Hulu with low streaming price
- Web of tax breaks and subsidies keeps iPhone production in China
- Tim Cook Says Apple Won’t Create Universal iPhone Backdoor For FBI
- Donald Trump: Apple CEO Tim Cook Has 'Eyes Open' to Making iPhone in U.S.
- Apple aims for iPhone 11 rebound even as current iPhone sales dip
- Everything Apple Fucked Up This Year
- Apple Encryption Battle: What's Next After Feds Drop Case
- iPhone 11 and 11 Pro launch: Apple fanatics line up around the globe
- Life and death in Apple’s forbidden city
- I'm Struggling to Believe This Report of an Apple AR/VR Headset Coming in 2020
Comments for : Trump tells Cook that he'll give Apple incentives to move iPhone production to the U.S. have 267 words, post on www.phonearena.com at November 23, 2016. This is cached page on Vietnam Dance. If you want remove this page, please contact us.