Vietnam Stage Day performance in Tan Binh
On Vietnamese Stage Day – the 12th day of the eighth lunar month – the HCMC Stage Association will host an anniversary ceremony with a scenario designed by Meritorious Artist Hoa Ha at the Military Theatre, Tuoi Tre reports.
The event is scheduled to begin at 4 p.m. on September 9 with the incense-burning parade ritual from the Artist Fraternity Association
located at 33 Co Bac Street in District 1 to the theatre located at 140 Cong Hoa Street in Tan Binh District.
At 7:30 p.m., there will be don ca tai tu (Southern amateur music) and chau van (ritual music) shows, allowing audiences to take anniversary photos.
After that, the main program will take place on stage, covering To khuc mien nho (The suite of beloved region) by Meritorious Artist Bach Tuyet, Duong Van Nga by Thoai My, Cau tho yen ngua (The poem on addle) by Tu Suong and Vu Luan. Singer Dan Truong will perform Hung thieng Au Lac (Powerful holy Au Lac).
Finally, the artists and audience alike can join in by singing popular song Long ho hoi (Dragon tiger partnership).
- Reasons to Stay Alive review – striking staging of Matt Haig depression memoir
- Day trip for HCM City residents
- Quyet replaces Truong as captain of U23 Olympic Vietnam
- Nearly 500 youth join “Blue Vietnam Sea” campaign in Da Nang
- 1950s comedy staged in contemporary expressionist style
- Vietnam, Thailand drawn in same group at 2019 AFF U22 Championship
- Nobel-winning immunotherapy sees limited use in Vietnam
- New book reveals untold stories about Vietnam’s U23 football team
- South Korea 3 Vietnam 1: Son Heung-min 90 minutes away from avoiding military service as Tottenham star reaches Asian Games final
- F1 In Vietnam? Southeast Asian Country Close To 2020 Race Hosting Deal