HCM City offers more DPT vaccines The HCM City Preventive Health Centre yesterday told health officials in districts to ensure the provision of the fourth shot of the combined vaccine against diphtheria, pertussis and tetanus (DPT) to children aged 18 to 48 months. Only 12,889 out of 108,679 children had received the DPT vaccine as of September 30. District 4 had the highest rate of DPT vaccinated children in the city, with 54 per cent. Dr Lê Hồng Nga, the centre’s general planning division, spoke at a monthly meeting on disease prevention with the city’s Department of Health held yesterday. The districts of Bình Thạnh, 7, Cần Giờ and Tân Phú had the lowest rate, under 10 per cent, she said. Health officials in many districts such as Tân Phú District put posters on walls of apartment buildings, kindergartens and schools, calling on parents to review the vaccination schedule of their children as well as the provision of the fourth shot. The city has not yet recorded any new incidence of diphtheria this year, Nga said. Nga said that all district-level health officials must co-operate with managers of schools and family-based sewing establishments, where dengue fever has broken out. Many…
- VIETNAM NEWS HEADLINES NOVEMBER 2
- WTF News: It's Weird, True and Fascinating
- Saudi Arabia's Red Sea project seeks loan in excess of 10 billion riyals: CEO
- 'MILF' porn star and her adult film director boyfriend are charged with sexually abusing a young girl under the age of 10 over a four-month period
- Facebook follows Instagram and SCRAPS like counts due to mental health concerns stemming from 'social pressure'
- The dark truth behind Instagram's 'likes' ban: Why the social media giant is really removing the popular feature - and 'it's got nothing to do with helping users' mental health'
- 'Police are now 24-hour social workers': Chief Superintendent says the force is in its worst shape in 25 years with officers unable to do what public expects because they are 'filling gaps left by other services'
- Who are the DUP? Meet the 10 MPs who hold the balance of power
- VIETNAM NEWS HEADLINES NOVEMBER 3
- No insulting posts on deities on social media till Dec 28: Ayodhya order
Social News 8/10 have 359 words, post on at October 7, 2016. This is cached page on Vietnam Dance. If you want remove this page, please contact us.