HCMC Conservatory holds Spanish Night concert Friday Kieu Giang Conductor David Gómez Ramírez from Spain The HCMC Conservatory of Music will host “A Spanish Night” concert featuring the Saigon Philharmonic Orchestra, Spanish conductor David Ramírez and three soloists from America and Vietnam this Friday. The program is highly recommended for those loving to listen to Spanish music. Guitarists Angelo L. Favis and Nguyen Thanh Huy will stage cheerful melodies through two concertos of Rodrigo and Vivaldi. Especially, T’rung, a percussion instrument from the Central Highlands of Vietnam, will be introduced by Meritorious Artist Ngo Tuyet Mai via Rhapsody No. 2 of Nguyen Van Thuong. David Gómez Ramírez is one of the most promising young conductors and composers in Spain. He has been serving as director of the Lira Saguntina Symphony Orchestra in Valencia, and director of the Conservatory of Music “Joaquin Rodrigo” in Sagunto, Valencia since 2007. He has been the resident conductor in Seville and Coutances (France) Orchestre. In 2010, he received the “Giraldillo de Oro” prize from the Cultural Arts and Sciences Association, which is recognized by UNESCO and the Ministry of Culture of Spain. Angelo L. Favis is co-founder – with Kimberly M. Risinger – of the…
- Barry Athletic hold presentation night for young cricketers
- Senate Holds All-Night Session Ahead of Brett Kavanaugh's Supreme Court Vote
- Preston will hold a community concert to celebrate peace and remember lost ones
- Valencia hold on for a point at Old Trafford
- World record for largest tap dancing lesson broken during Belfast's Culture Night
- 20 years on: What was agreed in the Good Friday Agreement?
- There's going to be a rooftop firework display this Bonfire Night
- Champagne quiz night for Home-Start
- Spanish opera singer Montserrat Caballe dies at 85
- Scores hurt as wooden walkway collapses in Spanish city during concert
HCMC Conservatory holds Spanish Night concert Friday have 312 words, post on at October 11, 2016. This is cached page on Vietnam Dance. If you want remove this page, please contact us.