New Delhi: The pollution level in the national capital has gone way beyond the danger level this Diwali. Delhi roads during early hours of Monday had zero visibility level at several places, and witnessed several accidents. All thanks to the people who carry the mindset that Diwali, which was once known as ‘festival of lights’ is all about “burning crackers and money”. Image: Nikita Kochhar Delhi roads have been unbearable and fatal, in spite of so many warnings and appeals from the experts. People were seen and heard lighting crackers till 5 am in the morning with ‘no rules and one to keep a check’. The level of pollution was no less in the city of Mumbai. Even Mumbai sky has been equally choked and roads have been equally polluted. According to the reports, the number of cases with breathing issues has doubled this year. Considering the level of pollution, the time is not far when people would soon be exchanging oxygen cylinders on Diwali, instead of sweets. Particulate matters in air quality and noise level in residential and commercial areas were much higher even in Chennai considering the limit prescribed by the Central Pollution Control Board (CPCB). A study… Read full this story
- 'Local sources cause 90% of Delhi pollution'
- Who says Delhi is serious about tackling dust?
- Say Hello To Aloe
- CARB Tightens the Requirements on Refrigerant Gas Management
- Life Long Learning - The Quest For Knowledge, Or the Stimulation of Growth?
- Hanoi, HCM City pay heavy price for poor planning
- Cannabis edibles will soon be legal: Everything you need to know
- The Victim Syndrome - Why Obesity, Hypertension, High Cholesterol Is Never Your Fault
- Chemical Free Laundry Detergent For Your Family and Your Future
- The Liver Cleanse
Delhi pollution: Central Govt committee will submit report on pollution level says Health Minister Jain have 281 words, post on news.abplive.com at October 31, 2016. This is cached page on Vietnam Dance. If you want remove this page, please contact us.