Airlines forced to report monthly on flight delays, cancellations By Mong Binh – The Saigon Times Daily HCMC – Domestic airlines will be required to submit monthly reports on flight delays and cancellations starting in October to the Civil Aviation Administration of Vietnam (CAAV) in compliance with Circular 14 just issued by the Transport Ministry. The circular provides clear guidance for enforcement of the already-approved regulations drafted by the civil aviation regulator to supplement the Law on Civil Aviation. The new regulations force domestic airlines to directly inform the authority of their delays and cancellations every month. Currently, airport authorities directly supervise operations of domestic and foreign airlines at the airport under their responsibility. Cuong said CAAV was preparing to publicize the circular and new regulations, which will take effect 45 days after the announcement, or about in October. The aviation authority will closely follow flight delays and cancellations by domestic airlines and consider new routes and network expansion. Cuong expected the new regulations would enable CAAV and airport authorities to find the real causes of delayed and canceled flights and monitor the customer service quality under such cases. The circular came out following public outcry over increasing delayed and…
- Allegiant Air: The budget airline flying under the radar
- ‘60 Minutes’ story on Allegiant Air raises questions over airline’s safety
- Trump claims on travel ban misleading, wrong
- Trump claims on travel ban misleading, wro
- Air France: the strikes explained
- Blizzard sets snow records across Wisconsin, shuts down roads, power, church services
- One dead in Greensboro tornado as spring storm system barrels east
- Is your loyalty card one of the best nine schemes?
- Everything you need to know about Friday the 13th
- Kenya: Rafiki By Kenya's Wanuri Kahiu Will Be the Country's First Feature Film At Cannes Festival
Airlines forced to report monthly on flight delays, cancellations have 294 words, post on at October 25, 2016. This is cached page on Vietnam Dance. If you want remove this page, please contact us.