If Adam Gase was looking for a litmus test for his Miami Dolphins out of the gate, the first-year head coach couldn’t have asked for a much more difficult test than traveling to face the Seattle Seahawks at CenturyLink Field at 4:05 ET on Sunday. The Pacific Northwest destination is the furthest stop from South Florida on the NFL map, although the Dolphins will surely welcome a forecast that calls for kickoff temperatures in the mid-70s. Of far more concern is the Seahawks’ vaunted defense, which led the league in points allowed each of the past two seasons. Gase has a history of elevating the play of various quarterbacks, and embattled Ryan Tannehill looked mostly comfortable running the no-huddle offense during the preseason. However, questions remain along the offensive line, in the backfield and with Tannehill’s ability to be productive in the red zone. Answering all of those in one of the league’s most notoriously loud stadiums in a season opener against a stout defense will be a challenge. “The percentages say if you go on the road in the NFL, it’s hard to win,” Gase said. “No matter how good you are, wherever you’re ranked, it doesn’t matter. Every… Read full this story
- Tyler Lockett describes key to Seattle Seahawks' success under Pete Carroll
- Miami Dolphins' Jakeem Grant provides insight on Tua Tagovailoa and Chan Gailey
- NFL Predictions Week One: Gary Neville and Jamie Carragher take on Rob Ryan and Liam Plunkett
- Cleveland Browns running back Nick Chubb to miss several weeks with knee injury
- Minnesota Vikings 26-27 Seattle Seahawks: Russell Wilson and D.K. Metcalf star in Hawks comeback win
- NFL Predictions Week Eight: Jeff Reinebold takes on Darren Bent and Tamsin Greenway
- Carlos Dunlap: Seattle Seahawks acquire wantaway defensive end in trade with Cincinnati Bengals
- Kansas City Chiefs: Can defending Super Bowl champions be stopped? NFL 2020 season preview
- 49ers-Patriots Preview: Can San Francisco Continue Momentum Against New England Team Looking To Rebound?
- Deshaun Watson agrees four-year Houston Texans deal worth $160m
Week 1 preview: Dolphins at Seahawks have 333 words, post on www.foxsports.com at September 7, 2016. This is cached page on Vietnam Dance. If you want remove this page, please contact us.