HCM CITY – Viá»t Nam Television Centre (VFC)’s Zippo, MÃ¹ Táº¡t VÃ Em (Zippo, Mustard and You) won three prizes at the 2016 Viá»t Nam Television (VTV) Awards.
The award ceremony was held last night at the HÃ²a BÃ¬nh Theatre in HCM City’s District 10.
Launched by VTV in 2014, the annual awards honour performers in the fields of film, music, theatre and TV programmes, which have received a positive response from local audiences for a year.
The 36-episode film won the VTV Award for impressive TV series.
Directed by Meritorious Artist Trá»ng Trinh and Tiáº¿n Huy, the story is inspired by the love relationships of young and successful people, and is also about friendship and family life.
The film’s leading actor and actress — Há»ng ÄÄng and NhÃ£ PhÆ°Æ¡ng — were presented the impressive TV serial actor and actress awards, respectively.
“It is my first award in my eight-year acting career. It is very meaningful to me,” ÄÄng, 31, said while receiving his award.
“It is an honour for me to receive my second consecutive award. I want to express my gratitude to the film crew of Zippo, MÃ¹ Táº¡t VÃ Em. The award will motivate me to improve my acting skills and introduce more quality movie products to audiences,” PhÆ°Æ¡ng, 26, who also received the award last year for acting in the Vietnamese-Korean TV series Thá»i Thanh XuÃ¢n, said.
The VTV Award for impressive music programme went to VFC’s ChÃ o 2016 (Hello 2016), featuring entertaining musical performances welcoming the New Year
Há» VÄn CÆ°á»ng, 13, winner of Vietnam Idol Kids 2016 produced by VTV, was named impressive singer.
MC Ngá»c Trinh was awarded impressive TV host for VTV’s news programmes Báº£n Tin TÃ i ChÃnh (Financial News) and Chuyá»n Äá»ng 24h (24-Hour Movement).
The VTV Award for the person of the year was given to late composer and rocker Tráº§n Láºp, while the award for progamme of the year went to comedy show VFC’s Gáº·p Nhau Cuá»i NÄm (Meeting at the End of the Year) 2016. – VNS
- Flannery O’Connor Documentary Wins New Award From Library of Congress
- Find Love - Find a Love and Win Them Over
- Show Love and Win Your Ex Back
- Only True Love Can Win Your Ex Girlfriend Back
- Get Your Ex-Boyfriend Back - Free Yourself From His Love to Win Him Back
- Portland school department math teacher wins prestigious award
- ‘Modern Love’ will win your heart, with variety and big stars like Anne Hathaway
- Cultivate Loving Relationships - The Softer Side of Friendship
- If You Think You Know What Love Is, Think Again!
- The Best Way to Earn His Love - Things That You Have to Do to Win His Heart