President remembered for his sentiments towards his homeland Le Kim Toan, former teacher of President Tran Dai Quang at Kim Son B high school, look at an old picture to remember his student. Born and bred in Kim Son district, in the northern province of Ninh Binh, President Tran Dai Quang always held close sentiments towards his hometown. During a meeting with the provincial authorities in 2016, when he undertook the position of State leader, he attributed his success to the support and education of the Party, State, and people, including the Party unit, armed forces, compatriots, and voters of Ninh Binh. He reminded the provincial Party Committee, authorities, and people to develop the locality economically and attract more tourists. On the occasion of the Lunar New Year celebrations in 2017, he visited and presented gifts to war invalids and ill soldiers at the Nho Quan convalescent centre. He said that care for war invalids and ill soldiers is a consistent policy of the Party, State, and people. He expressed his delight that the provincial authorities realised well the Party guidelines and State policies, including caring for the health of war veterans. On the occasion of the 71st anniversary of… Read full this story
- Pictured: Missing father-of-one, 27, at centre of search as police probe his disappearance after bullet holes were found in his car
- Wall Street hits records on news of U.S.-China trade deal
- Transgender bill highlight of social justice ministry in 2018
- Boston Marathon bomber wants his death sentence overturned, claiming it was 'unfair' that he was tried in city so soon after attack and because two jurors at his trial should have been disqualified for posting on social media
- Bette Midler Shares Fake Trump Meme, Gets Roasted. Her Non-Apology Apology Includes More Fake News.
- Twitter Account Linked to Connor Betts Suggests Dayton Shooter Was Democrat-Supporting Satanist: 'I Want Socialism, and I'll Not Wait for the Idiots'
- Are teenagers having less sex – and is social media the reason why?
- REAL SOCIALISM: Two Main Opposition Leaders Snatched From Their Homes In Venezuela
- A look at efforts to make legal marijuana foster social justice
- Three takeaways from Redskins' 37-27 loss to Eagles
Social News 27/9 have 362 words, post on english.vietnamnet.vn at September 26, 2018. This is cached page on Vietnam Dance. If you want remove this page, please contact us.