The event is part of the activities to mark the National Day (September 2).
Visitors will enjoy free admission to King Thieu Tri Mausoleum and An Dinh Palace when purchasing tickets for a tour to Imperial City – King Minh Mang Mausoleum – King Khai Dinh Mausoleum.
Similarly, free admission will be allowed to King Gia Long Mausoleum, King Thieu Tri Mausoleum, Hon Chen, and An Dinh Palace for those who buy tickets for a tour through Imperial City – King Minh Mang Mausoleum – King Tu Duc Mausoleum – King Khai Dinh Mausoleum.
A discount of 50 percent will be offered to student groups during the period.
Tickets for Royal Court Music concerts at Duyet Thi Duong Theatre will be available at half the normal price for shows from 10:00 to 10:40 and 15:00 to 15:40 every day.
Since 1994, the Complex of Hue Monuments has hosted 33 million visitors, including 12 million foreigners.
In 2015, the complex welcomed over 2.3 million visitors.
In the first seven months this year, 1.36 million tourists visited the site, including 750,000 foreigners.
- Thua-Thien Hue welcomes 30 millionth visitor
- Thua Thien-Hue moves to promote tourism
- Bản in : Thua Thien-Hue moves to promote tourism
- “Golden week” to lure tourists to Thua Thien-Hue
- Promotion plan to lure more visitors to Hue
- Hue lures visitors with big bargains
- Hue to kick off 'Golden Tourism Month'
- Hue launches big promotion to woo visitors
- Hue to kick off ‘Golden Tourism Month’