Shelley Ross is a former producer for shows like Good Morning America and the Early Show on CBS. Over thirty years ago, she was given a job as a segment producer on The Tomorrow Show by Roger Ailes. And in a new essay for The Daily Beast, Ross describes meeting with Ailes to discuss the position, and how it quickly segued into sexual harassment. Ross believes the conversation she had with Ailes was what Fox News event planner Laurie Luhn has said she experienced more intensely years later: I can’t remember the restaurant, but I can recall every bit of the conversation as if it was on videotape. “When did you first discover you were sexy?” Roger began. My head suddenly dropped like a marionette and I could no longer make eye contact. I could only manage to stare at my feet as I answered, “I am finding this conversation very embarrassing.” Ross attempted to turn the conversation back to the job she had already made plans to move across the country for, but “he continued to explain how much he believed in loyalty and how much he believed the best expression of that loyalty comes in the form of… Read full this story
- Joe Manchin Puts a Damper on Biden's Infrastructure Plan, Says It Risks U.S. Competitiveness
- After Chris Jordan's wonder catch - who do stats say is best fielder in world cricket
- Bond girl Valerie Leon recalls friendship with Roger Moore, filming bed scene with Sean Connery: 'We had fun'
- Meet the Man Hired to Make Sure the Snowden Docs Aren't Hacked
- Tamron Hall Talks Lead NBC News To Inform ‘Today’ Staff Of Megyn Kelly-Related 9 AM Shakeup
- Slovakia is not sexy, nor a trendsetter, report claims
- TikTok Users Discover Viral 'Hamster Dance' Song Is From Classic Disney Film
- Gladiators plagued by steroids, booze, corruption and assault, says ex host Ulrika Jonsson
- I discovered I was an identical twin when I was tagged in a YouTube video – we grew up 4k miles apart but are SO alike
- I’ve fallen in love with a sexy escort and hope we can become a proper couple
Former NBC Producer Says Roger Ailes Hired Her, Asked 'When Did You First Discover You Were Sexy?' have 348 words, post on jezebel.com at August 7, 2016. This is cached page on Vietnam Dance. If you want remove this page, please contact us.