Today’s issue of Weekly Famitsu had the scoop on the upcoming The King of Fighters DLCs coming to Dead or Alive 5: Last Round, that now has a release date, September 13th.
First of all, as we already know, we’ll get Mai Shiranui as a full playable character, and today we get the first look at her DLC costumes.
Secondly, a batch of costumes from The King of Fighters 2000 will also be released, and those will be destructible. Of course, the easily offended shall rage, before they actually notice that they’re making fools out of themselves. The costume break feature has actually been included in multiple The King of Fighters games since ‘94.
- No regret: Captured ISIS fighter wants to come home — but not if he will be judged by Canadian law
- King Hedley II to come to East Bank Theatre Nov. 16 & 17
- Lisa Maxwell: Loose Women reveals how Oprah Winfrey helped her come clean about ‘real age’
- Dead girl’s tweets: Sketches revealed as #LindasStory is revived
- King's Lynn Town come through intensive first week of pre-season
- Worst Halloween costumes of 2018 so far – from Kardashians to 'sexy' handmaids
- Jacquees Took His ‘King Of R&B’ Tour to Keith Sweat and Guess Who Was Here For It? Nobody.
- Disney's Lion King remake gets epic full-length trailer
- Dozens dead in Indonesia ferry sinking
- Ex-EastEnders star Samantha Womack ‘signs up for Strictly Come Dancing’