Today’s issue of Weekly Famitsu had the scoop on the upcoming The King of Fighters DLCs coming to Dead or Alive 5: Last Round, that now has a release date, September 13th. First of all, as we already know, we’ll get Mai Shiranui as a full playable character, and today we get the first look at her DLC costumes. Secondly, a batch of costumes from The King of Fighters 2000 will also be released, and those will be destructible. Of course, the easily offended shall rage, before they actually notice that they’re making fools out of themselves. The costume break feature has actually been included in multiple The King of Fighters games since ‘94.
- The Queen's personal adviser Angela Kelly reveals Her Majesty’s Ascot outfits are ‘locked away’ and ‘decoys’ are used because so many people BET on the colour of her ensembles
- Grieving mother who was forced to give birth to a dead foetus without pain relief reveals how she passed out before having to search through a bucket for 'baby bits' after nurse threw them out
- Capcom Reveals Super Street Fighter IV 3D for Nintendo 3DS
- Marvel's Avengers Leak Reveals Details Before E3 2019; More Coming At Square Enix Press Conference
- Woman whose husband fed her drugged food so he could secretly film her naked reveals her fear that he'll come after her to 'get revenge' after escaping with a suspended sentence
- 10 Reasons Not to Bring Someone Back from the Dead
- Dead or Alive 5 Ultimate (for PlayStation 3)
- From the incestuous 'Sleepwalkers' to 'The Shining' you don't remember, inside secrets of the most underrated Stephen King movies
- From superheroes to Disney villains, the best Halloween costumes for kids, toddlers and babies in 2019
- The moment a newborn baby was rescued alive after being buried alive and left for dead by 'family who thought it had died'
Dead or Alive 5: Mai Shiranui’s Costumes Revealed; Destructible The King of Fighters 2000 Outfits Coming have 309 words, post on www.dualshockers.com at August 31, 2016. This is cached page on Vietnam Dance. If you want remove this page, please contact us.