Nexon are replacing one of their voice actors in MMORPG Closers after she tweeted a picture of her wearing a t-shirt to Twitter. Yesterday the voice actress, Jayeon Kim, tweeted a photo of herself in a t-shirt that reads “Girls Do Not Need a Prince.” Related: have you read our list of the best MMORPGs on PC? As Kotaku report, the shirt is apparently connected to feminist Korean website Megalian. The ties to this brand of politics led to the usual internet voices popping up to make a fuss about a woman having opinions. “I don’t need a hero. I need a friend.”pic.twitter.com/79CeIBGVSt Today Nexon announced that they would be replacing the actress, saying the decision was “relating to the matters under controversy at this moment”. They further explained that they would be “replacing” the character’s voice with that of another actress – presumably one without opinions – in the coming weeks. As the Kotaku tipster explained, the t-shirt was actually connected to a Megalian spin-off site and not directly tied to the feminist organisation at all. The voice actress has since explained that she thought Megalian was just about fighting misogyny and that she doesn’t have strong feelings on the organisation either way. Since the Nexon decision, another game, Hero… Read full this story
- Nigeria: Girls Need At Least 12 Years of Education, Says British High Commissioner
- Strikes are at an all-time low – and that's because we don't really need trade unions any more
- Why Meghan Markle Wearing Clothes By Female Designers Is A Big Deal
- Meghan Markle stuns as she joins Prince Harry at family wedding
- Prince Harry refuses to hold Meghan Markle’s hand… as she appears to break royal etiquette again
- Christian Louboutin: women don't wear high heels to please men
- Big Slick Celebrity Weekend 2018: What you need to know
- Girl who lost parents to heroin starts over: `I want a family'
- Christopher Plummer on "Boundaries," Replacing Kevin Spacey and Retirement: "I'm Going to Drop Dead on Stage, I Hope"
- Bond girl on how she helped Sean Connery deliver his most memorable line
Nexon replace MMO voice actress for wearing "Girls Do Not Need a Prince" t-shirt have 343 words, post on www.pcgamesn.com at July 19, 2016. This is cached page on Vietnam Dance. If you want remove this page, please contact us.