Binh Dinh mulls constructing MSW power plant Outgrow Energy Consult Co Ltd (OEC) based out of Bangkok, Thailand has unveiled its proposal to oversee construction of an electricity power plant utilizing municipal solid waste (MSW) technology at the Nhon Hoi Economic Zone. Details of the proposition were discussed in specific detail by Tipanan Sirichana, managing director of OEC at a recent meeting with the Binh Dinh Provincial People’s Committee. The Managing director said MSW technology is a more cost effective and environmentally friendly alternative to landfilling or composting technologies, which would require the province to purchase fuel to incinerate the waste. In contrast, MSW facilities are paid by the fuel suppliers to take the fuel (known as a ‘tipping fee’). The tipping fee is comparable to the fee charged to dispose of garbage at a landfill and would result in significant cost savings for the province. OEC specializes in project development services related to obtaining approval of power purchase agreements, engineering construction and funding services for power plant projects, said the OEC managing Director. The company has previously been actively involved in the construction of five power plants in Vietnam. Vietnam, Romania strengthen economic ties A Vietnam-Romania business forum took…
- New car registrations up 13% in June
- Digital Brief: Facebook's crypto concerns
- Morning briefing. Five business stories to start your day
- ‘End of austerity’ as Sajid Javid pledges £13.8bn extra spending
- Rail passengers losing out on compensation
- Government warned over Brexit ferry payout
- Free ATMs 'vanishing at alarming rate'
- 'Bring your own lunchbox to cut waste'
- British Steel seeks loan for 'Brexit issues'
- Troubled British Steel raises fresh funds
BUSINESS IN BRIEF 13/7 have 264 words, post on at July 12, 2016. This is cached page on Vietnam Dance. If you want remove this page, please contact us.