The Latest on the death of Muhammad Ali (all times EDT): — 3:15 p.m. A family spokesman says Muhammad Ali died of septic shock ”due to unspecified natural causes.” The spokesman says Ali died Friday at 9:10 p.m., spending the last hour of his life surrounded by his family. He was initially hospitalized in the Phoenix area on Monday. His funeral is scheduled for Friday afternoon at the KFC Yum! Center in Louisville, Kentucky. The spokesman says Ali was a citizen of the world and he wanted people of all walks of life to be able to attend. The funeral will be translated and streamed on the internet. — 3 p.m. A family spokesman says Muhammad Ali’s funeral will be held Friday in Louisville, Kentucky. The funeral scheduled for 2 p.m. at the KFC Yum! Center will be open to the public. Eulogies will be given by former President Bill Clinton, Billy Crystal and Bryant Gumbel. — 2:10 p.m. One of Muhammad Ali’s daughters is describing her father’s last moments, saying his heart wouldn’t stop beating for 30 minutes after all of his other organs failed. Hana Ali writes on Instagram that ”no one had even seen anything like it.”… Read full this story
- Meghan Markle and Prince Harry Remain 'Much Loved Members' of Royal Family, Friend Says
- "Ali! Ali!": The world says goodbye to The Greatest
- Family of second coronavirus victim to die in the UK say hospital was 'too slow' to isolate him: Caribbean cruise ship passenger, in his 80s, was left 'coughing excessively' on a ward for six hours as relatives fear he could have passed on the infection
- Thousands mourn Muhammad Ali at Muslim prayer service
- Final farewell to Muhammad Ali befitting "The Greatest"
- Alabama Father and Son Killed in Head-On Crash 'Were Very Close,' Say Relatives
- Families resort to yelling to their loved ones from outside infected nursing home in Washington
- Families of Kirkland nursing home residents in quarantine after coronavirus outbreak demand more answers
- Muhammad Ali, boxing legend and cultural icon, dies
- Ramla Ali: ‘In boxing we are all equal’
The Latest: Family spokesman says Ali died of septic shock have 341 words, post on www.foxsports.com at June 4, 2016. This is cached page on Vietnam Dance. If you want remove this page, please contact us.