The Latest on the death of Muhammad Ali (all times EDT): — 2:10 p.m. One of Muhammad Ali’s daughters is describing her father’s last moments, saying his heart wouldn’t stop beating for 30 minutes after all of his other organs failed. Hana Ali writes on Instagram that ”no one had even seen anything like it.” She says the family was surrounding Ali, hugging and kissing him, holding his hands and chanting an Islamic prayer while his heart kept beating as his other organs failed. She calls it a ”true testament to the strength of his spirit and will.” — 1:55 p.m. San Jose Sharks coach Peter DeBoer isn’t much of a memorabilia collector. A signed Quran he got as a 17-year-old from Muhammad Ali is one of the few items to make the cut. DeBoer on Saturday recalled that chance meeting with the former heavyweight champion. He was attending his high school prom at the Royal Connaught Hotel in Hamilton, Ontario, some 30 years ago when he saw Ali enter. DeBoer asked a member of Ali’s entourage if he could meet the champ and was told to come to Ali’s room with his friends in five minutes. ”He got out… Read full this story
- Sepp Blatter spent a week in an induced coma, daughter says
- Former FIFA president Sepp Blatter spent a week in an induced coma, daughter says
- Bigg Boss 14: Sonali Phogat confesses she has feelings for Aly Goni; says, 'Feelings hai na hum us par control nahi kar sakte'
- Michael Ball slips into high-heels and dances to You Can't Stop The Beat in hilarious clip... ahead of his return to Hairspray as Edna Turnblad
- Meghan Markle's dad says letter was 'end of relationship' as she didn't say she loved me
- Miley Cyrus says that she was NAKED when she climbed the sign of the Hollywood Roosevelt Hotel during Wayne Coyne's birthday party
- 'The pain of everyday is the same': Barry McGuigan, 59, breaks down while discussing his daughter Danika's death for the first time... two years after she lost cancer battle aged 33
- Bigg Boss 14: Sonali Phogat calls her feelings for Aly Goni one-sided; gives 'aashirwad' to Jasmin Bhasin and him by saying 'aapki jodi bani rahe'
- Donald Trump says 'the movement we started is just beginning' and boasts he 'started no wars' in farewell address to the nation - and says he will 'pray' for new administration but does NOT mention Joe Biden
- Bigg Boss 14: Sonali Phogat Opens Up About Her Feelings For Aly Goni, Says Her Family Have No Problems
The Latest: Daughter says Ali's heart wouldn't stop beating have 416 words, post on www.foxsports.com at June 4, 2016. This is cached page on Vietnam Dance. If you want remove this page, please contact us.