The Latest on the death of Muhammad Ali (all times EDT): — 2:10 p.m. One of Muhammad Ali’s daughters is describing her father’s last moments, saying his heart wouldn’t stop beating for 30 minutes after all of his other organs failed. Hana Ali writes on Instagram that ”no one had even seen anything like it.” She says the family was surrounding Ali, hugging and kissing him, holding his hands and chanting an Islamic prayer while his heart kept beating as his other organs failed. She calls it a ”true testament to the strength of his spirit and will.” — 1:55 p.m. San Jose Sharks coach Peter DeBoer isn’t much of a memorabilia collector. A signed Quran he got as a 17-year-old from Muhammad Ali is one of the few items to make the cut. DeBoer on Saturday recalled that chance meeting with the former heavyweight champion. He was attending his high school prom at the Royal Connaught Hotel in Hamilton, Ontario, some 30 years ago when he saw Ali enter. DeBoer asked a member of Ali’s entourage if he could meet the champ and was told to come to Ali’s room with his friends in five minutes. ”He got out… Read full this story
- Latest: Kavanaugh says he’s innocent, ‘swear to God.’ Hearing wraps up
- On Sara Ali Khan’s birthday, here’s how she handled questions on dad Saif, Kareena Kapoor and Amrita Singh
- Kareena Kapoor’s son Taimur says ‘excuse me’ to waiting paparazzi, melts hearts. Watch
- When was Declan Donnelly and Ali Astall’s baby born and what did the pair name their daughter?
- Sara Ali Khan, Priyanka Chopra, Riddhima Kapoor post unseen pics with brothers on World Siblings Day
- OOPS! Sara Ali Khan's Awkward Picture With Kartik Aaryan Evokes Absurd Reactions
- Yulia Tymoshenko's Daughter, Yevhenia, Takes Jailed Ukrainian Leader's Cause to the World
- Broken Heart Syndrome: Debbie Reynolds and Me
- Could pigs' hearts soon beat in human bodies?
- Saif Ali Khan on how ex-wife Amrita Singh helped him in his career: ‘Was only person who taught me to take it seriously’
The Latest: Daughter says Ali's heart wouldn't stop beating have 341 words, post on www.foxsports.com at June 4, 2016. This is cached page on Vietnam Dance. If you want remove this page, please contact us.