“WE shall be waiting for your return for the rest of our lives!” said Tuul, our pretty Mongolian guide. She translated our host Natsgaa‘s reply, when I said that someday, I would be coming back to visit them with my family. Maybe I should not have talked too much, more so, have said that I would be back. It must have been the vodka. Who knows, in a year or two I may be back exploring the great plains and pine forests with my kids. And so it came to pass, that I downed my fourth shot of authentic Mongolian vodka in the company of real life nomads, inside a ger tent, in the middle of nowhere, in freezing minus 10 degrees. Ulaanbaatar’s Russian charm A couple of weeks earlier, I left the scorching heat of Cebu and joined my sister, together with four of her friends – pediatricians and oncologists. I turned 45 that week and my sister forgot my birthday. Or maybe she just feigned forgetfulness, because a couple of days later, she surprised me with an awesome gift – a round trip ticket to Mongolia. We arrived in Chinggis Khaan Airport in the capital city of Ulaanbaatar… Read full this story
- Newcastle pub to host Gin Festival with drinks from just £2.50!
- One Magical Weekend's E-Tea @ Epcot let you Drink Around the World
- Move aside, pea milk. Camel milk is the new rage.
- In NoMad, the Life Her Mother Envisioned
- BGT's Donchez Dacres 'wants everyone to dance because it makes us feel happier'
- Want to move like a 'Dancing With the Stars' pro? Maks, Val opening South Florida studio
- SC couple surprise wedding guests by turning 'first dance' into performance
- KC events May 31-June 6: Big Slick weekend, ‘Dirty Dancing’ on stage, Royals, #Imomsohard
- A 25-foot dancing hog statue now looms over Arkansas. It will light up, too
- Suez University dismisses professor over belly dancing video
Dances with camels, drinks with nomads have 308 words, post on www.sunstar.com.ph at June 1, 2016. This is cached page on Vietnam Dance. If you want remove this page, please contact us.