|Repair works began on Sunday to fix the defects on Nguyễn Huệ Street in HCM City.—Photo laodong.com.vn|
Representative of the city’s Department of Transport said that workers of the HCM City Urban Traffic Management Zone No.1 have started replacing 32 stone manhole covers with cast iron lids. This work is set to be finished by the end of June.
The street, which was opened in 2015, and runs from spans Lê Thanh Tôn to Lê Lợi Street in the centre of the city, has become a favourite place for many. The granite surface of the street appeared to be deteriorating a year after being put into use. Scratches and cracks have appeared along the sidewalk.
The total cost for the construction of the street was almost VNĐ497 billion (US$22 million).
- TNB Said SYABAS Delayed Repair Works From September To Christmas Week
- Work begins on Leyte projects
- The Bangsamoro: after the signing, the hard work begins
- NAIA repair works divert 8 flights to Clark
- Repair work dents Holcim’s Q1 income
- His work: dancing in the streets
- There’s one thing stopping finance startups from working with big Wall Street firms
- Work begins on $1 billion solar plant in Nevada
- The elections are over, now the work begins
- Work begins on new pneumococcus vaccine