VGP – PM Nguyen Xuan Phuc on May 27 held bilateral meetings with French President Francois Hollande, Canadian PM Justin Trudeau, European Commission President Jean-Claude Juncker and European Council President Donald Tusk on the sideline of the expanded G7 Summit. During the meetings, the Vietnamese PM praised the fine developments in the relations between Viet Nam and these nations and international organizations, affirming that the Vietnamese Government is determined to deepen the relations in a practical manner, especially in economic area. He expected that these countries and partners would advocate Viet Nam to strengthen its role and responsibilities at international organizations and continue close coordination at international and regional multi-lateral forums. The Government chief called for support for Viet Nam’s bid to become a non-permanent member of the United Nations Security Council in the tenure 2020-2021 and to run for the post of UNESCO General Director for the period 2017-2021. Regarding the East Sea issue, PM Phuc welcomed the positive position of the G7 countries to support Viet Nam and ASEAN to peacefully settle disputes in the East Sea in accordance with international law, including the 1982 UN Convention on the Law of the Sea in order to ensure security,… Read full this story
- G7 Summit 2019 – when is the meeting, where is it being hosted and which countries’ leaders are in France?
- Donald Trump Says G7 Summit to be Held at Camp David, Not His Resort
- G7 Summit 2019: PM Modi Meets UK Counterpart Boris Johnson in France, Agree To Further Cement India-UK Bilateral Ties
- Emmanuel Macron vents his fury at 'stolen video' of gossiping world leaders mocking Donald Trump as the US President storms home from Nato summit after blasting 'two-faced' Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau
- Donald Trump’s US trade tariffs on exports are ‘illegal’, warns Canadian Foreign Minister at G7 summit
- Trump Defends Pitch To Host G7 Summit At His Miami Property
- Trump Announces He Won’t Host G7 Summit At Doral Resort
- Another hot mic moment! Now it's Donald Trump caught mocking a world leader after he calls Justin Trudeau 'two-faced' and cancels final NATO press conference in London saying 'we've answered plenty of questions'
- ‘Corrupt. Dangerously Incompetent’: Biden Campaign Ad Shows World Leaders Apparently Mocking Trump
- Donald Trump arrives at Downing Street with other world leaders for Nato reception hosted by Boris Johnson after they all met royals at Buckingham Palace
PM meets with world leaders on sidelines of G7 Summit have 396 words, post on news.chinhphu.vn at May 28, 2016. This is cached page on Vietnam Dance. If you want remove this page, please contact us.