VGP – Some 63 Vietnamese part suppliers have participated in Samsung supply chain, according to the multinational conglomerate company on May 19. The number of Vietnamese part suppliers joined the supply chain boomed over the past time from four to 11 at level 1. Meanwhile, 52 other part suppliers gained level 2 status. Samsung Viet Nam has also studied the competence of Ngoc Khanh wires and cables company and Goldsun Packaging & Printing Joint Stock Company. The assessment is part of the company’s program o raise Vietnamese enterprises’ capabilities to join its supply chain. Under the program, Samsung sent Korean experienced experts to the two companies in three months and supported them to renovate production processes in accordance with the group’s standards. So far, Samsung was one of the largest foreign investors in Viet Nam with two large-scale factories in Bac Ninh and Thai Nguyen provinces which make up 33% of its total output. As scheduled, the Samsung Consumer Electronics HCM City Complex came into operation from Q2, 2016, expecting to offer more opportunities for Vietnamese part suppliers./. By Kim Loan
- Werner Enterprises Named 2019 Green Supply Chain Partner
- Software company wins supply chain award
- Benchmark Mineral Intelligence hires Tesla executive as it continues expansion of its EV supply chain advisory team
- Elemica Wins Three Prestigious Supply Chain Awards This Month
- Global Artificial intelligence (AI) in Supply Chain and Logistics Market Analysis 2019 Forecasts To 2025
- Supply Chain Management 2019 Global Market
- Supply Chain Management (SCM) Market
- Walmart Graduates First Class From First In-DC Supply Chain "Academy"
- Supply Chain Management Software Market
- MTrac Secures Entire Louisiana Supply Chain
Domestic enterprises join Samsung supply chain have 261 words, post on news.chinhphu.vn at May 20, 2016. This is cached page on Vietnam Dance. If you want remove this page, please contact us.