Nothing says summer quite like arriving for dinner by boat.There are plenty of restaurants at the Shore that offer diners the opportunity to dock and dine: Just glide into a slip, hop out and head to dinner.Here are restaurants that are ready to welcome you and your vessel this summer: Baker’s Water Street Bar & GrilleTHE RESTAURANT: Water Street diners can dock – or get help from the restaurant’s dock master – then take a seat inside or on a deck overlooking the Toms River.WHAT TO ORDER: New England and Manhattan clam chowder, steamed shellfish, hamburgers, and chicken and steak dinners, plus a raw bar and daily drink specials.WHERE: 4 Robbins Parkway in Toms River; call 732-240-4800 or visit www.bakerswaterstreet.com. Dutchman’s BrauhausTHE RESTAURANT: As you travel across the Causeway headed to Long Beach Island, look to the north and you will see this German restaurant that overlooks the Manahawkin Bay. The 64-year-old Dutchman’s, which began as a small bar and dining room, is now a restaurant, event space, and outdoor bar and grill. Welcome to the 2016 Summer Guide WHAT TO ORDER: Signature dishes include sauerbraten, sweet-and-sour beef with potato dumplings and red cabbage; bratwurst with German potato salad and… Read full this story
- Frankfurt prepares for Brexit: 'It has put extra wind into our sails'
- 13 ways to maximize your future travel dreams during the COVID-19 pandemic
- Coronavirus live updates: California health worker infections more than double in six days
- Coronavirus live updates: Newsom says California amassing masks, may share with other states
- Coronavirus live updates: Sailors cleaning coronavirus-stricken carrier lack protective gear
- Coronavirus live updates: State agents seize respirators, surgical masks in Alameda County raids
- Coronavirus live updates: Santa Clara County demands reporting of protective supply inventories
- Xinhua Headlines: As U.S. faces worst week yet in epidemic, Chinese show solidarity
- Coronavirus live updates: Oakland to close streets to give more exercise space to pedestrians, bicyclists
- Coronavirus live updates: Nearly 100,000 deaths worldwide
11 restaurants you can sail up to have 322 words, post on www.usatoday.com at May 26, 2016. This is cached page on Vietnam Dance. If you want remove this page, please contact us.