VietNamNet Bridge – A monthly food festival will be organised for the first time this weekend at the Youth Culture House in HCM City by Diadiemanuong.com, a well-known social network that helps customers find suitable restaurants.
The model, named Food Around, will feature 40 colorfully decorated food stalls from “good and unique” restaurants around the city.
Apart from the food, the cuisine fest will feature activities like bartender and cooking performances, music and dance.
Food Around is expected to be a significant event for the community of food lovers in the city, the organisers said.
The free entrance event will be organised at the third weekend every month.
The first Food Around event, expected to attract 30,000 visitors, will take place from 9am to 10pm on April 23 and 24.
|Hoi An’s first festival of international cuisine scheduled next weekHue Int’l Food Festival on the horizonAnnual culinary festival to be held in Saigon|
- Want OnePlus swag? Visit one of seven cities holding a Pop-up event later this month
- Comments for : Want OnePlus swag? Visit one of seven cities holding a Pop-up event later this month
- Unaffordable cities: Berlin the renters' haven hit by green fog of eco-scams
- These photos reveal why the 26-year-old organizer of disastrous Fyre Festival concert could spend up to 10 years in prison
- Brand new camping, music festival announced for Central Texas
- Diwali: Hindu Festival of Lights
- Hackers hit Sundance Film Festival
- Broad City stars reveal 2016 Roots Picnic lineup featuring Usher, Future, and more
- Hugely versatile, the Riva Festival is all the wireless speaker you need
- Bay Area Book Festival welcome letter from Cherilyn Parsons, founder and executive director of the festival