He’s back John Callaham 28 Apr 2016 35 Former Motorola president Rick Osterloh has returned to Google. Osterloh will be in charge of Google’s hardware teams, including Nexus, Chromecast and Google Glass. Re/code reports: A Google rep confirmed that Osterloh has joined the company as its newest Senior Vice President, running the new hardware product line and reporting to CEO Sundar Pichai. Osterloh left Motorola in February, after it was acquired by Lenovo. He previously worked at Motorola while Google owned the company and now he will lead a new unified hardware division with his return to Google. Besides Nexus, Chromecast and Google Glass, Osterloh’s division will also be in charge of Chromebooks, the OnHub router team and the experimental ATAP group, which has developed Project Tango and Project Ara. Living the Pop life Review: Caseology's Nano Pop is the best slim but sturdy Galaxy S21 case There's a mountain of Galaxy S21 cases out there for you to choose from, but Caseology finally brought over one of its iPhone-only series and it is 100% worth your attention and money. Make the S21 pop with bold colors and soft but secure grip. Android & Chill How Google could improve Android… Read full this story
- Rick Osterloh Named President, COO of Motorola Mobility
- Ex-Moto Chief to Head Up Google's New Hardware Division
- Google Bets on AI to Differentiate Pixel, Home
- Google's Pixel is a superphone built to take on iPhone 7
- Google exec: It's 'irresponsible' of Apple to make everything expensive
- Motorola to shutter Texas factory building Moto X
- Inside Project Ara, Google's Lego-like plan to disrupt the smartphone
- Google, with new Pixel and camera, is serious about devices
- Motorola names new COO as it prepares to move from Google to Lenovo
- Will Motorola bring MotoMaker options to wearables? 'Could be'
Former Motorola leader Rick Osterloh heads back to Google to lead hardware projects have 295 words, post on www.androidcentral.com at April 28, 2016. This is cached page on Vietnam Dance. If you want remove this page, please contact us.