After unveiling its two mid-range ‘Blade’ handsets at MWC 2016 last month, ZTE has launched the budget Blade D2 budget smartphone on the Vietnam website. The handset is priced at VND 2,690,000 (roughly Rs. 8,100) and for now is available in Vietnam only. The company is yet to officially launch the smartphone. As mentioned in the listing , the highlight of the ZTE Blade D2 is its 4000mAh battery. We have already seen smartphones with similar battery capacity in the past such as Xolo Era 4K, Huawei Y6 Pro, Xiaomi Redmi 3, Gionee Marathon M5 Mini and more. The company says that the Blade D2 can also act as a battery charger for other smartphones. The smartphone is made of plastic body along with a “sophisticated design of the frame.” It features a 5-inch HD (720×1280 pixels) resolution IPS display and runs Android 5.0 Lollipop out-of-the-box. A quad-core MediaTek MTK6735P processor clocked at 1.3GHz clubbed with 1GB of RAM powers the smartphone. The ZTE Blade D2 also houses 8GB of inbuilt storage, which shouldn’t be an issue for users as they can expand it via a microSD card (up to 64GB). The Blade D2 sports a 5-megapixel rear camera with… Read full this story
- Dell G15 Gaming Laptop With AMD Ryzen CPU Launched In India: Price, Specifications
- Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 4, Galaxy Z Fold 4 India Prices Announced: Launch Offers, How to pre-book and more
- Tuesday’s best deals: 11-inch iPad Pro from $700, AirPods 3 refurb hit $110, more
- Pixel 7: everything we know about Google's 2022 flagship | Digital Trends
- OnePlus’ flagship smartphone of the year 2022 gets a price cut: New price, offers and more
ZTE Blade D2 With 5-Inch Display, 4000mAh Battery Launched have 261 words, post on gadgets.ndtv.com at March 8, 2016. This is cached page on Vietnam Dance. If you want remove this page, please contact us.