(VOVworld)- Thanh Toan village in Thuy Thanh commune, Huong Thuy district is one of the most beautiful villages in Hue. The village, 8km east of Hue, is famous for its beautiful roads, peaceful rural landscape and particularly the tile-roofed bridge, which has become a popular destination for tourists. Many tourists choose to visit Thanh Toan village by bike because it’s not far from Hue city. Riding around the village and enjoying its tranquility inspires a lot of tourists. Nguyen Thanh Trung, a local tour guide, says the village attracts visitors because of its beautiful rural landscapes, its unique bridge and communal houses, clan worshiping houses, traditional festivals, farming practices and local people’s daily activities: “The village is not far from Hue city so it’s easy for tourists. It’s a peaceful village with beautiful scenery. It’s also possible for tourists to cross the rice fields and find yourself in the middle of the field harvesting rice and herding ducks in rice fields. These are the great outdoors! Thanh Toan village still retains all the characteristics of a traditional Vietnamese village against urbanization”. The 17 m long and 4 m wide wooden bridge in the village surprises most visitors when they arrive…. Read full this story
- Tesla's New Solar Roof And Updated Powerwall Turn Electricity Into A Lifestyle
- The best Philips Hue deals: smart light bulb sales for Cyber Monday 2017
- Philips Hue vs. Lifx: Which color-changing smart bulb is best?
- Get a Philips Hue starter pack for £120 today (over £40 off)
- Kick-start your smart home with the Philips Hue 2-bulb kit for $49
- Get a Philips Hue Bloom dimmable LED smart-lamp for $39.99
- Get a Philips Hue smart-bulb starter kit for $68.99
- Watch yet another truck get stuck under the 'Canopener Bridge'
- 's Phoebe Waller-Bridge Will Get You Laughing, Then Hit You Where It Hurts
- Tesla's Solar Roof gets a price
Thanh Toan tile-roofed bridge in Hue have 319 words, post on english.vov.vn at September 24, 2015. This is cached page on Vietnam Dance. If you want remove this page, please contact us.