We’ve ranked 25 female superheroes according to how they transitioned to live action Products in this story are independently selected and featured editorially. If you make a purchase using these links we may earn commission. Advertisement Image Credit: Disney; 20th Century Fox This Friday, a little movie titled Wonder Woman hits theaters. Perhaps you may have seen an advertisement or two about it. The film marks the first-ever feature film solely about the superhero, and stars Gal Gadot, who embodied the role in last year's Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice . Ever since Gadot was cast in the role , comic book (and TV) were eager to find out how Wonder Woman would be realized on the big screen. Shockingly, the character had never had her own film – and that's a shame, we say, because she's probably the most famous female superhero ever. Wonder Woman is tough. She's smart. And most important of all, she's doing it on her own. She's not a "girl" version of a "man" superhero, like Batgirl or Supergirl, and she didn't debut as a member of a team, like the X-Men's Storm or the Avenger's Black Widow. And only six months after debuting… Read full this story
- Why Do We Care So Much About What Female Superheroes Wear, Anyway?
- Wonder Woman's Long-Lost Sister Just Reappeared in the Most Unexpected Place
- Internet (and wonder woman) rescue this 6-year-old who was afraid of wearing glasses!
- Black Panther’s Oscar nomination is historic, but these 5 equally deserving superhero films were ignored
- 'Girls read them too!': Fan, 11, turned into a superhero by DC Comics after she writes to complain about the lack of women role models in its strips
- Natalie Portman to Play Female Thor in Marvel's 4th Film in Franchise
- Elizabeth Banks tapped to direct and star in The Invisible Woman... after her Charlie's Angels reboot tanks at the box office
- The Batman: Zoe Kravitz's New Haircut Has Catwoman Fans Freaking Out
- Marvel’s ‘Black Panther’ is a new high point for superhero cinema
- Every Time Hollywood Made the ‘Black Version’ of a Successful Movie
Female Superheroes Ranked: Wonder Woman, Catwoman, Black Widow have 362 words, post on people.com at March 24, 2016. This is cached page on Vietnam Dance. If you want remove this page, please contact us.