Arizona’s first Shake Shack and new branches of Postino and Angry Crab Shack were among more than 20 restaurants that opened across the Valley in February. Fast-casual dining continues to expand in the Phoenix market, with new locations of Fork on a Pork and Hopdoddy Burger Bar. Among the closures: Stingray Sushi in Scottsdale and La Perla in Glendale.The New York City-based chain opened at Scottsdale Fashion Square, the first of three Valley locations, offering 100-percent Angus beef burgers, flat-top hot dogs, crinkle cut fries and custard shakes. Shake Shack is part of “better burger” chains such as In-N-Out Burger, Five Guys Burgers and Fries, Culver’s and Steak ‘n Shake. Burgers and hot dogs are made with hormone- and antibiotic-free meat, and ice cream is spun daily in-store. The new restaurant has wine and beer offerings, a large patio and foosball.Details: Scottsdale Fashion Square, Camelback and Scottsdale roads. Hours: 11 a.m.-10 p.m. Sundays-Thursdays, 11 a.m.-11 p.m. Fridays and Saturdays. 602-270-8825, shakeshack.com.The sixth overall location of the popular wine bar is a two-story building on the west side of Kierland Commons in northeast Phoenix. The building features garage doors and sliding glass walls to easily transform it into an indoor-outdoor venue. Upward Projects opened the first Postino in Arcadia in 2001. The restaurant is known for its wine list, bruschetta boards, and Monday and Tuesday night special: $20 for… Read full this story
- Chick-fil-A To Open 4 Metro Detroit Locations
- 2 New Restaurants Open On The Avenue At White Marsh
- Fat Fingers Restaurant Opens In Silver Spring
- Troy staple Kim's Restaurant will close at the end of the month
- Paris Restaurants Open in August 2019
- A Yellow Fever restaurant opened in a Whole Foods. There are two problems with that, critics say.
- 10 Reasons Washington Is a Great Restaurant City
- Upcoming Restaurant Will Use Produce From Its Own Garden
- New Italian Restaurant Coming To Manhattan Beach
- Not so fresh: why Jamie Oliver’s restaurants lost their bite
February restaurant openings, closings in metro Phoenix have 324 words, post on www.usatoday.com at March 1, 2016. This is cached page on Vietnam Dance. If you want remove this page, please contact us.