The Grammys red carpet is the one place that stars feel truly at liberty to not wear the same boring garbage that they have to wear to every other dumb awards ceremony (I’m side-eyeing you, Oscars). But will they take advantage of it? Here, we will chronicle every hit, every miss, every weird garment and boring-as-hell column gown. Above, Life Coach of the Year 2016 DJ Khaled wears a perfect houndstooth tux like a true boss. And so it begins! This ensemble of lovely ladies early to the ceremony feels like a good omen for the rest of the evening. Diane Warren’s 45-label tunic is perfect for a feted songwriter; Janis Ian’s wearing exactly what you’d hope Janis Ian would wear in 2016 (kimono style jacket! contrasting and fun shoes!). The Vanguard’s Kendra Foster keeps it both elegant and casual in a onesie with a little icing swirl on the shoulder; Lisa Lampanelli looks cute and cool in pink Docs and some kind of Alpine ski sweater. Flying Lotus is both classic, ancient, and futuristic in his tunic, which about sums up his music; Jack Antonoff is wearing a tux; Kehlani looks great in a keyhole jumper, and Lianne LaHavas… Read full this story
- 2019 Grammy Awards Red Carpet: All The Looks You Have To See
- Grammys 2019 red carpet: What the stars are wearing
- Grammys 2019: Red carpet shines with Nashville stars
- Grammy Awards 2019: When is red carpet coverage? Is it streaming?
- What Time is the Oscars Red Carpet? How to Stream Stars Arriving at 91st Annual Academy Awards
- 2019 Grammy Awards: The Wildest And Weirdest Red Carpet Looks
- 2019 iHeartRadio Music Awards: Live Stream, Red Carpet, What Time, How to Watch
- Lady Gaga's wildest Grammy Awards moments
- Grammy Awards shockers, from Jennifer Lopez's navel-grazing green dress to Lady Gaga's egg pod
- Cardi B Hit The Grammys Red Carpet In Vintage Couture, And Twitter Brought The Jokes
Your Complete Guide to All the Looks on the 58th Grammy Awards Red Carpet have 310 words, post on themuse.jezebel.com at February 14, 2016. This is cached page on Vietnam Dance. If you want remove this page, please contact us.