NEW DELHI: The International Cricket Council (ICC) has for the first time included two women in its list of umpires for the World T20 which begins in India next month. New Zealander Kathleen Cross will make history when she officiates at the Pakistan-Bangladesh women’s tie in the southern city of Chennai along with India’s Anil Chaudhary on March 16, the ICC said on Thursday. Two days later, Claire Polosak from Australia will stand in the New Zealand-Ireland women’s match in the northern city of Mohali along with India’s Vineet Kulkarni. Cross, who has earlier officiated in Women’s World Cup qualifiers, became the first woman to be named in an ICC umpires’ panel in 2014. The pair will be part of a 31-strong team officiating in the sixth edition of the World T20 which runs from March 8 to April 3. AFP
- Women's T20 Challenge: Trailblazers' captain Smriti Mandhana hits the nets, shares pictures after practice session
- ICC Women's T20 World Cup 2020: Full schedule, match timings, squads and all you need to know
- Breaking boundaries in the women's game
- Women’s T20 World Cup 2020 | Australia vs India preview: Where to watch live, team news, betting odds and possible XI
- Women's T20 Challenge: Mithali Raj tells cricketers to focus on basics
- Sophie Ecclestone: 'I'm really excited to see what the future holds for a women's IPL'
- Women's IPL 2020: Indian pacer Mansi Joshi tests positive for COVID-19: report
- Women’s IPL will be big achievement for country and young cricketers: Jhulan Goswami
- Women's IPL 2020: Schedule, Teams, Players List, TV Timings, Live Streaming Info, Players to watch out for
- Jio named title sponsor of Women’s T20 Challenge
World T20 gets first women umpires have 266 words, post on www.manilatimes.net at February 25, 2016. This is cached page on Vietnam Dance. If you want remove this page, please contact us.