Honda Cars India has issued a voluntary recall of its three models – City, Jazz and Civic. The latest round of recalls are announced due to faulty airbag inflators. Honda has announced that it will voluntarily recall more than 57,000 of its cars to fix faulty airbags installed in them. The cars which have been recalled are the City, Jazz and Civic manufactured between January 2012 and June 2013. The latest round of airbag related recalls are in line with the worldwide recall of vehicles by different brands which sourced their airbags from Takata Corporation of Japan. The automaker has said that in all 57,676 vehicles are affected with the issue and will be brought to Honda’s workshops to replace the driver side airbag in the vehicles. The affected cars are – 49,572 units of the City manufactured between January 2012 and June 2013 7504 units of the Jazz manufactured between February 2012 and February 2013 600 units of the Civic manufactured between January 2012 and August 2012 Honda says that it will individually contact owners of the affected vehicles in a phased manner. The replacement would be carried out free of cost at Honda dealerships across India starting from 20th February 2016. Honda has also setup a special microsite… Read full this story
- India No 4: Has Iyer sealed this spot?
- Honda Is Likely To Introduce The Turbo-Petrol City RS In India
- How VTEC works: Why Hondas have that sudden burst of speed
- SC recalls its order allowing sale of BS-IV vehicles for 10 days after lifting of lockdown
- Honda suspends production at factories around the world after discovering computer virus in company servers
- Skoda Auto Volkswagen India provides mobile van to primary healthcare centre in Pune district
- Maruti Suzuki Dispatches 6.70 Lakh Cars Via Indian Railways In Over Six Years
- COVID-19 July 8 Highlights: Maharashtra reports 6,603 cases on Wednesday; India's recovery rate climbs to 61.53 per cent
- India could have 2.87 lakh Covid-19 cases per day by 2021 winter if no cure found: MIT study
- Maruti transports over 6.7 lakh cars through Indian Railways in 6 years
Honda India Recalls 57,676 Cars Due To Faulty Airbags have 325 words, post on www.motorbeam.com at February 20, 2016. This is cached page on Vietnam Dance. If you want remove this page, please contact us.