No guy wants to lose his hair. Unfortunately, by age 35 at least 40% of men have some sort of visible hair loss. It’s just something that, by virtue of the hormones and genetics involved, happens. But it doesn’t have to be the end of the world. In fact, it isn’t. Really, we promise. Even if you’re already using remedial solutions like Rogaine and Propecia, there are some ways to dress that can minimize the emphasis on your head. With the help of Phillip Paoletta at Effortless Gent, we’ve enumerated a few techniques any guy can try. When there’s more skin showing on your head, the color of your skin matters more. Choose clothing with colors that complement it well. Hair often provides contrast, so you’re going to need clothing to pick up the slack. Paler-skinned guys might want to go for darker colors, while guys with a darker complexion should stick with lighter shades, according to Paoletta. Your eyes will also play a larger role, and if you choose clothing that brings out the color of your irises, that will take some of the emphasis off your bare head. Dress your blank canvas with some added color. Hats, watches,… Read full this story
- Kareena Kapoor Khan, Alia Bhatt, And Other Bollywood Actresses Inspire To Master Short Hairdo This Summer
- Marvel haters, assemble: Here's why Infinity War's naysayers are fighting a losing battle
- Bride-to-be 'traumatised' after her hair falls out 'completely out of the blue'
- 44 Headlines About Kate Middleton That Show How The UK Press Backed Off After She Married Prince William
- Self-isolating: 51 things to do if you're bored at home during lockdown
- Why Is Everyone So Mad At Gabbie Hanna?
- How To Create That Casual, Chic Cool Look for Ladies of all Ages
- Mad Men season 7 finale: Top 10 best moments from the series
- TOWIE's Amber Turner sets pulses racing in blue semi-sheer corset and tiny thong for sexy bed picture
- The Rolling Stones Return With Beggars Banquet
Here’s how you should dress when you’re losing your hair have 326 words, post on www.businessinsider.sg at February 6, 2017. This is cached page on Vietnam Dance. If you want remove this page, please contact us.