With the 58th Daytona 500 (Sunday, February 21, on FOX) upon us, people are celebrating America’s newest national holiday – Daytona Day – with family and friends.
We’re partnering with Allrecipes.com and Chef Tim Love to make sure you’re prepared.
While you’re anxiously waiting for the race, try your hand at winning $1.5 million by playing Daytona Pick 10. All you need to do is pick the top ten drivers in the correct order for a chance to win!
And if that isn’t enough, race fans across the world are invited to share their Daytona 500 story. From the track or from your couch, you can be a part of FS1’s groundbreaking show 100,000 Cameras: Daytona 500.
Even The Simpsons are ready to go!
Chef Tim Love – one of the featured culinary talents on “Top Chef” – will be creating an official “Happy Daytona Day” party menu.
Love – who oversees a restaurant empire and has a freewheeling personality that’s as bold as the signature, western cuisine he serves – is also headlining as chef for “Jeff Gordon’s Daytona 500 Kickoff Celebration,” airing February 20 on FOX.
CLICK HERE for some great recipes for your very own Daytona Day party.
- ‘YO! MTV Raps’ turns 30 with huge Barclays Center celebration
- Kanye West’s Great American Night
- On ‘Ye,’ that sound you hear is Kanye cashing in
- Busch has few mountains left to climb in NASCAR career
- Few mountains left to climb for Kyle Busch
- Roush, Penske share admiration, fond MIS memories
- 10 Songs You Need to Hear Right Now: Gorillaz, Pusha T, Father John Misty, No Volcano, Post Hoc
- More Songs You Need to Hear Right Now: Ray Davies, Kanye West, the Darts, Jay-Z, Beyonce, PAO
- NASCAR's Ethel Mobley Proved That A Little Sibling Competition Goes A Long Way
- Nashville area's top 60 over 60 sports personalities