A few days before the Lunar New Year (Tet), the streets in Ha Noi have become much more animated as local inhabitants are busy preparing for the celebrations of the important festival. The sunshine came back to the city after several cold, rainy days, warming and cleaning the streets. The clement weather cheered up locals, who are now rushing to markets and shops to buy ingredients to cook traditional dishes, and ornamental trees to decorate houses. Many students go home as Tet vacation arrives. Vendors from different regions come to Ha Noi to sell ornamental trees and other goods. The stream of people moving around the city’s streets during these days has caused traffic jams on the main streets of the capital, even during non-rush hours. Despite the global economic downturn, families have been preparing excitedly for Tet holiday, which lasts from February 7 to 14 this year. Many families have been too busy to make banh chung (square cake) or other traditional dishes that take a lot of time. Many now prefer to buy ready-made dishes. But others still prefer cooking traditional dishes with their families. Instead of spending so much time finding places where she can buy good…
- Small Businesses Ready with Holiday Promotions
- Red Wolves ready for holiday travel
- Is Your Business Ready for New Credit Card Laws?
- ASUS PadFone X: A Business-Ready Tablet/Smartphone Hybrid
- Sports Big guns primed as business end of Asian Cup gets underway Pet sitting service emerges for Tet holiday in Vietnam
- Sports Vietnam’s top-flight football league to employ VAR for 2019 season Pet sitting service emerges for Tet holiday in Vietnam
- Sports Ronaldo accepts fine for tax evasion, avoids jail Pet sitting service emerges for Tet holiday in Vietnam
- Is Your Business Ready for the Digital Industrial Economy?
- Sports Mission accomplished: Vietnam finishes third at 2017 SEA Games Pet sitting service emerges for Tet holiday in Vietnam
- Sports S.Korea batter Vietnam 6-0 in Asian U-19 footy tourney opener Pet sitting service emerges for Tet holiday in Vietnam
Hanoi inhabitants busy readying for Tet holiday have 336 words, post on at February 3, 2016. This is cached page on Vietnam Dance. If you want remove this page, please contact us.