HA NOI (VNS) — A night dedicated to West African music will be held at CAMA ATK bar tomorrow, from 8pm.
Entited West African Waves, the performance of DJ Dan Lo promises to submerge guests in the vast horizon of different sounds and styles to emerge from the region.
He will entertain audiences with traditional percussive rhythms from Cameroon, the first forays into a syncretic, funky sounds attempted by Highlife in the 60s in Ghana and Benin,and Nigerian Afrobeat and its modern house-infused edits emerging globally. Entrance VND50,000 at the door of CAMA ATK, 73A Mai Hac De Street. — VNS
- Ten Best Venues to Host a Salsa - Tango Night
- African Hip Hop Vs American Hip Hop
- Soca and Jamoo - Totally Original Musical Styles
- The Recipes of West Africa
- Blues Music - Reflecting the Atrocities
- Music - The Great Healer
- Music Scales For Beginners
- Living in New York City - Music to Your Ears
- Going Green In West Africa's Forests
- African Home Decor Guide - Buying Quality African Home Decor