Bruce Springsteen And The E Street band will be returning to the UK this summer to bring their The River Tour to stadiums across the country – including the nearby Ricoh Arena. The tour comes in the wake of the release of ‘The Ties That Bind: The River’ via Columbia Records. The 4 disc offering celebrates the 35th anniversary of Springsteen’s 1980 double-disc classic, The River and includes the 22 outtakes from the original ‘The River’ sessions, half of which had never been previously released. Speaking on The River Tour in a recent interview with Rolling Stone, Bruce Springsteen said: “We stand toe-to-toe with any version of our band that’s been out there. It’s a richer experience now because there is so much material to draw from. And that shared history you have with people makes the night very full, very beautiful.” Bruce Springsteen is one of popular music’s most enduring and beloved icons. Tickets for these shows with The E Street Band are sure to fly out the door, so make sure you get your tickets when they go on sale next week. David Armstrong, Group Chief Executive Officer of Wasps, said bringing world-class performers such as Bruce Springsteen… Read full this story
- Visiting Bruce Springsteen backstage on Broadway: 'I'm a thespian now'
- Ricoh Arena provides backdrop for Coventry Telegraph Business Awards
- The Week in Arts: ‘Hard Nut,’ Bruce Springsteen and Decoding Arias
- Post: Springsteen Will Play Super Bowl
- Bruce Springsteen helps reopen Asbury Lanes in Asbury Park
- Bruce Springsteen childhood homes: See where The Boss grew up in NJ
- Bruce Springsteen 1973 to 1986: Jersey Shore to stardom through the lens of David Gahr
- Bruce Springsteen to release solo album, tour with E Street Band in 2019 REPORT
- Bruce Springsteen on Broadway on Netflix: The Jersey Shore tour
- Bruce Springsteen, P-Funk and more: The Jersey music connection to the Vietnam War
Bruce Springsteen set to play the Ricoh Arena have 301 words, post on www.hinckleytimes.net at February 21, 2016. This is cached page on Vietnam Dance. If you want remove this page, please contact us.