IN THE end, we only regret the chances we didn’t take. So much so that whenever a window opens, I put on my travel shoes and go. I have had countless of memorable experiences during my travels it is hardly pleasurable to narrow it down to a few extraordinary ones. But in honor of Sun.Star Bacolod’s 7th anniversary, I will relive seven of the most life-changing experiences I had been lucky to witness. For me, these have been the most spiritual yet ethereal, intoxicating and blissfully nostalgic, magical and awe-inspiring must-sees across the seven seas. To eloquently capture superlatives these sights and sounds offer is elusive. So, fasten your seat belts as we re-discover these wondrous places. 1. Machu Picchu. The Incan citadel set high up the clouds in the Andes Mountains in Peru is always the high point of any adventure. Glorified by Hiram Bingham, a historian at Yale University, Machu Picchu nudges the spirit and nourishes the soul—especially at dawn when the sun dramatically and majestically rises. One’s laborious breath at such high altitude instantly vanishes as thoughts of the divine rush in. A place where heaven and earth brushes each other’s cheeks and, body and soul come… Read full this story
- China unveils world's longest sea-crossing bridge
- China unveils the world's longest sea-crossing bridge
- Spanish galleon laden with £13bn in gold found at bottom of Caribbean Sea, 300 years after sinking
- South China Sea Islands: Satellite Images Suggest China's Sprawling Military Complex Is Now Ready
- Vintage Disneyland: See these blast from the past photos
- Plastic cutlery, straws and cotton buds to be completely BANNED within seven years under EU plan to eradicate ‘single-use’ items
- Sea Monsters – From Nuclear Titanic to Husky Bhopal
- 7 shows to see in the next 7 days, including ones by Blossoms, Glasvegas, Albert Lee and Peace
- Fancy a day out by the sea? Then look no further than....Burslem!
- See Spot sail: Pet owners embrace alternatives to ﬂying
Seven must-sees across the seven seas have 320 words, post on www.sunstar.com.ph at December 18, 2015. This is cached page on Vietnam Dance. If you want remove this page, please contact us.