The Apple Watch has numerous health and fitness related features including a heart rate monitor and built-in step counter, also known as a pedometer. While many users assume the pedometer feature must be accessed from the accompanying iPhone, which can also track steps and mileage on it's own, there's actually a separate pedometer feature bundled into the Apple Watch Activity app that is largely overlooked by users, accessible directly from your wrist any time. If you want to see how many steps you've taken and the distance traveled while wearing an Apple Watch, you can quickly look at the step counter on the device without having to use the paired iPhone. Accessing the Step Counter & Pedometer on Apple Watch The Apple Watch pedometer feature that tracks total steps as well as total distance and calories used in that activity, here's how to access it directly on the Watch: Open the Activity app on the Apple Watch (it's the concentric multi-color circle icon) At the primary Activity screen, scroll down with the digital crown (the rotating dial on the side of the Apple Watch) to reveal the pedometer feature, you'll see your step count under "Total Steps" The Apple Watch… Read full this story
- Best Black Friday Apple Watch Deals available right now
- Fix “Your Mac was unable to communicate with your Apple Watch” Error
- How to Measure Blood Oxygen Level with Apple Watch
- How to Create a Memoji on Apple Watch
- Best Apple Watch Series 6 Black Friday Deals: Save £110
- Apple Watch Series 7 Review: Just Bigger?
- How to install watchOS 8.3 beta 3 to your Apple Watch
- Apple Watch Series 7 review: A fine display
- Apple Watch 6, Garmin Watch Get Insane Price Cuts at Amazon | Digital Trends
- How to download and install watchOS 8.1.1 on your Apple Watch
How to Use the Pedometer on Apple Watch to Count Steps & Distance have 301 words, post on osxdaily.com at December 20, 2015. This is cached page on Vietnam Dance. If you want remove this page, please contact us.