advertisement advertisement advertisement The documentary Meru , chronicles the years-long journey of three world-class climbers– Jimmy Chin , Conrad Anker, and Renan Ozturk–as they endure the physical, emotional and psychological punishment, fear and exhilaration of trying to be the first-ever to summit Meru Peak, a 21,000-foot monster of a mountain in the Himalayas of northern India. advertisement advertisement Directed by Chin and Elizabeth Chai Vasarhelyi, the film has garnered rave reviews and won the 2015 audience award at Sundance . It's an epic film that, whether it inspires, scares the sh*t out of you, or both, is a testament to the true power of nature, and how humans use it to get a glimpse of their soul. Unofficially, Meru is also a pretty damn good ad for The North Face. As Chin, Anker, and Ozturk's adventure unfolds, one logo remains constant, and while the brand didn't officially fund the film, it did help back the Meru expeditions as a major sponsor of the climbers. And it's that presence in places like the side of Meru's Shark's Fin peak that have helped it become a ubiquitous presence in less exotic locales, like in coffee shops, on bikes, and walking down the… Read full this story
- 'Show us it's worth it': Boris Johnson faces new rebellion over tough new coronavirus tiers as SEVENTY Tory MPs say they will REFUSE to vote for them unless the PM proves they 'will save more lives than they cost' - as 10pm pub curfew faces the axe
- Will ANYBODY get into Tier 1? Boris Johnson faces Tory revolt amid fears tier system is 'lockdown by another name' and the whole of England could be placed in the top two levels
- A quirk inspired vision
- Inside ‘Snowy Bing Bongs Across the North Star Combat Zone’ with Cocoon Central Dance Team
- Korea expert discusses advancements in North Korea's nuclear missile program
- North Macedonia PM Zoran Zaev: 'We aim to build good relations with Bulgaria'
- North Korea Says American Politicians Want 'Racial Extinction' as it Denies Developing Chemical and Biological Weapons
- I’m A Celebrity 2020 LIVE – Jordan North set for tonight’s trial as Vernon’s ‘name-dropping’ is annoying fans
- I'm A Celeb's Jordan North to become 'megastar' after making history on show
- Bruce Boynton, who inspired 1961 Freedom Rides, dies at 83
How The North Face Uses Hardcore Exploration To Inspire Everybody Else have 382 words, post on www.fastcompany.com at December 8, 2015. This is cached page on Vietnam Dance. If you want remove this page, please contact us.