Low carb, or low fat? Should you go Atkins, Zone or Paleo? Or does it even matter which diet you choose when you want to lose weight? Most weight loss experts say that shedding pounds comes down to a simple formula: calories in versus calories out. In other words, if you burn more calories than you take in, you’ll lose weight. However, the question of exactly how to cut calories — in a healthy, sustainable way — has often perplexed dieters. To find the best diets for weight loss, Live Science conducted a months-long search for information. We spoke with many weight loss experts and dove deep into the most well-regarded studies on the topic done to date. We wanted to know what these studies found and, ultimately, determine the best approaches to healthy eating for weight loss. We found that the calorie equation reigns supreme as the most important aspect of losing weight, but also that there’s still plenty of room to choose a diet that fits your personal preferences. For example, Dr. Frank Hu, a professor of nutrition and epidemiology at the Harvard University T.H. Chan School of Public Health, told Live Science that “the No. 1 factor… Read full this story
- Weight loss: Low carb vs keto diet – experts reveal which helps you shed pounds faster
- Teas that may aid weight loss
- Weight loss: Biggest diet myths of 2019 busted – from going vegan to avoiding carbs
- Weight loss: Mum left sobbing after not fitting a size 20 sheds 6st without stepping foot in a gym
- 6 Nutrients That May Be Missing From Your Weight Loss Diet
- Here's Why Portion Control Is Important For Weight Loss
- PCOS diet, foods to avoid and what to eat if you have Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome
- Weight loss: 7 reasons you’re always hungry – and how to curb cravings in just an hour
- Weight loss: Maintain a food and workout journal (Day 6)
- Do you need to eat more protein?
Diet and Weight Loss: The Best Ways to Eat have 315 words, post on www.livescience.com at December 14, 2015. This is cached page on Vietnam Dance. If you want remove this page, please contact us.