- Vietnamese 10 films screened at the Vietnamese-European Documentary Film Festival
- Fourth European-Vietnamese Documentary Film Festival opens
- 5th Int’l Documentary Film Festival in Hanoi, HCM City
- “Lasting with the time” to kick off the Vietnamese-European Documentary Film Festival
- European – Vietnamese Documentary Film Festival underway in Hanoi
Hanoi (VNA) – The Festival of Photos, Reportage and Documentary Films on the Peoples in ASEAN Community in Vietnam 2015 has been wrapped up in Hanoi.
Speaking at the festival’s awarding ceremony on December 15, Minister of Information and Telecommunications Nguyen Bac Son said the event promoted the real-life images and achievements of ASEAN peoples in terms of culture, the economy, society and religion. It also reflected a united and dynamic ASEAN with great potential, he added.
According to the organising board, nearly 1,490 photos and photo collections alongside 113 reportages and documentary films were submitted since the invitation of entry was released in June.
Two first, four second and six third prizes together with nine consolation prizes were presented to 11 photos and 10 reportage and documentary films at the ceremony.
This year’s event followed the success of the Festival of Photos, Reportage and Documentary Film on the countries and people in the ASEAN Community in 2010 and the Festival of Photos, Reportage and Documentary Film on environmental protection and climate change in the ASEAN Community in 2013 to mark the establishment of the ASEAN Community by the end of this month.-VNA